JOB ROLE: Business Development Executive
We are looking for a resourceful person who would be able to identify new business opportunities through strategic planning and marketing in appropriate places contributing to the growth, profitability and long term goals of the organisation. We are searching for freshers / professionals who would add value to the organisation.
As a Business Development Executive (BDE) you are required to perform the following:
- Research and identify new opportunities like existing markets, new markets, clients, product and services, current trends, growth areas etc.
- Meeting with clients or customers.
- Understand the needs of clients or customers and be able to respond effectively on how to meet those needs.
- Able to generate leads and create contact prospects.
- Foster and develop relationships with clients or customers.
- Have a thorough understanding of business products and services and be able to communicate the same to others.
- Keep updates on the changing trends and business environment.
- Develop business sales and marketing strategy.
You will need to have:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Decision making skills.
- Flexible approach towards work to be able to adapt to the dynamic environment.
- To take initiative and start things from scratch.
- A drive to seek business in order to meet or exceed the targets.
- To be able to think strategically
- MBA or
- Any other degree
EXPERIENCE: 0-1 years experience