Are you looking for the best Blood Bank Software?
Bagmo provides you the best Blood Bank Management System – the Bagmo Blood Monitor. The Blood Monitor stores, processes, retrieves and analyzes data related to blood bank operations. It does not just take care of inventory management but a lot of other factors too. To know what it is about, let’s continue reading.
The Blood Bank Management System by Bagmo aims to provide transparency in blood bank operations. It makes the process of obtaining blood from a blood bank hassle-free and corruption-free. The Blood Monitor makes blood bank management more effective.
The blood bank management system also saves information about the upcoming blood donation camps. Moreover, it will assist blood banks in camp management, donor management, cold chain management. Donor management includes donor registration, managing donor databases, and recording their physical and medical statistics.
Beneficiaries of the best blood bank software
Who could be the people benefitting from the best Blood Bank Management System? Well, there are three categories of beneficiaries. These are,
1. Donors: A donor is the one who donates blood voluntarily at the blood bank or donation camp. The information system also keeps the record of the donors who register online for blood donation.
2. Patients: The patient is the one who requires blood from the hospital due to accidents, surgeries, delivery, or any other medical conditions.
3. Blood center: This refers to the staff working at the blood bank that includes staff members, operators, blood center in charge, head of pathological department.
Benefits of blood bank management information system to donors
- The blood bank management system provides a unique identification number to the donor at the time of the blood donation camp. This number will help the donor in subsequent future correspondence. Bagmo blood bank software supports Fingerprint and Aadhaar Card numbers as a unique identification number.
- Blood banks can appreciate the donors by checking their previous donations.
- Blood centers can provide a printed certificate for voluntary blood donors.
Benefits of blood bank management information system to Patients
- The blood bank software enables the patients to get details of the required blood group from the central inventory.
- A centralized blood bank information helps the patients to get the list of donors area-wise or blood group-wise if the blood group required is not available in the central inventory. Hence, a fast arrangement of blood is possible.
Benefits of blood bank management information system to blood Center
Simplifying blood bank operations
- The main advantage of a blood bank management system is easy and effective information retrieval. Hence, the staff can view precise information quickly.
- The staff can now store all the details in the blood bank management system. Therefore, they can get rid of the manual procedures.
- The blood monitor from Bagmo reduces the error probability to a minimum.
- The Blood Monitor dashboard lists the blood bags that are nearing the expiry date and those that are expired. Therefore, the staff can manually discard those units which have become unhealthy due to some technical fault. Also, it will prompt the in-charge to consider the soon expiring blood bags for upcoming transfusions, thereby preventing wastage.
- As said before, the software generates a unique identification number for each donor. After that, this number helps blood banks track the donor donations and retrieve donor details.
- The blood bank software uses FIFO (First In First Out) concept to list blood bags for cross-matching when a blood request arrives. As a result, inventory control becomes more organized.
- The software provides information regarding the demand and availability of blood stocks. Hence, doctors can know which blood group is required more but is rarely available. Also, he can identify which blood group is needed less but plenty in stock. In short, Bagmo’s information system helps the blood center store blood based on demand and availability. Hence, we can reduce wastage and increase availability.
- The blood center in charge can view the central inventory as the software shows the complete account of the number of units of a particular blood group.
- Another benefit of this system is that it allows the blood bank in charge to verify whether the replacement donor has donated blood or not.
Reports and Analysis
- The blood bank software by Bagmo lists the causes leading to patients requiring blood transfusion. Most factors for blood transfusions include accidental cases, heart surgery, post-delivery cases.
- The Bagmo software asks and stores all the information related to blood transfusion. Hence, the details help understand why a doctor has recommended a patient for transfusion of blood units.
- The information system helps the staff to generate numerous reports. These include the reports of donors, donations, total consumption of the blood units, and overall monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, annually reports.
- The centralized dashboard of the blood monitor software shows the number of discarded blood units. It provides an option to view the reason why the staff has discarded the blood units.
Blood camp management
- Bagmo’s blood bank management system supports blood camps and their management. It allows the staff to upload information of upcoming blood donation camps in the city. Hence, the public can view the details and turn up for voluntary blood donations.
Bagmo has gone the extra mile to develop the Blood Monitor, the best blood bank management system. The above benefits show that the Bagmo Blood monitor not just helps in inventory management, but much more.